Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Stolen Post

I am feeling very unoriginal these days and can not seem to get my creative juices flowing, so I have stolen this from Emily who stole it from someone else who had also stolen it.  



1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?  Mary.  As in Jesus' mother.  All of the women in my family have a version of Mary as their middle name.  And yes, we are Catholic.


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?  Sheesh.  Today.  Probably this morning.  I cry just about every day.  I cry when I see something sad.  I cry when I see something happy.  I cry when I see something sweet.  I cry when I see other people cry.  Sometimes I cry and I don't know why.  


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?  No.  Luckily no one writes anything anymore.


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?  Rotisserie Chicken.


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?  Yep.  They're around here somewhere.


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?  Hell yeah!  And I'd be super jealous of my awesomeness.


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?  No.


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?  As far as I know.  I haven't checked on them recently. (at first when I read this question I thought it said "toenails". I thought wth? Tonsils makes more sense)


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?  Yes, but only over a huge bowl of vanilla pudding.


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?  One that I actually eat?  Wheat Chex.  One that I WANT to eat?  Lucky Charms


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Just the ones with laces.


12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?  Emotionally?  Yes.  Physically?  Yes.


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?  The kind I can eat.  


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?  Are they covered in blood?  Do they have fangs?  Can I take 'em in a fight?


15. RED OR PINK?  Or what?


16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?  My temper


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?  My dad.


18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?  Underwater basket weaving.


19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No shoes.  Slippers- pink, grey, cream.  And two pairs of socks.  I'm cold.


20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?  My pride.


21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?  The wind gusting through my ears.


22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?  Peachy sunset.


23. FAVORITE SMELLS?  Money.  And sweat.


24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?  I gave up politics after I lost my bid for county coroner. 


25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?  Beach house!


26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?  Packers Football, yo!


27. HAIR COLOR? I can't even remember the real color of my hair.  It changes quarterly, if not more.


28. EYE COLOR? Hyper-color Hazel.  It depends on my mood.


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?  Only when I want to see. 


30. FAVORITE FOOD?  The kind I can eat.


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?  I am not allowed to watch scary movies any more, per court order.


32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?  The Hunger Games (dvr)


33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?  Pink


34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.  Duh.


35. FAVORITE DESSERT?  Chocolate Eclair Torte


36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?  Lately I've been a big fan of food eating contests. I'm getting really good at stretching my stomach to it's limit.  Normally, when I'm not injured and it isn't 10 below zero, I'm a runner.


37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?  TV


38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?  The Girl Who Played With Fire


39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?  Does anyone still use those anymore?


40. FAVORITE SOUND?  The voices in my head.  They're funny.


41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?  Gangsta polka.  Those bi$#@es throw down!


42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?  The brink of insanity


43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?  I can pick stuff up with my super long toes.  And I can flare my nostrils really fast.


44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?  In a hospital.


45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?  In my house.


46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?  The color of love.


47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?  The color of rust.


48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?  It was fun at first...





Go ahead.  Steal it if you want to.  






11 comments:

betty said...

I really enjoyed reading your answers; peachy sunset, that's a color! Your wit came through in here, did you really lose to be county coroner?

I cry at anything too; I wrote a post awhile ago that was entitled "Sometimes I Cry"; I "blame" my mom for that; I was born right before Christmas and when people asked what she wanted for Christmas, she'd always say "Tiny Tears"; well she got her :)

We saw the Hunger Games the other day; wow!

betty

Kat said...

Betty- No, I didn't run for county coroner. Ick. ;) I just don't like politics in general, but of course my own political views are important to me. I thought that was a silly question.

I blame my mom for my high cry-ability too. She has always been very emotional and she passed it on to me. Bah!

Charmaine said...

Hey from SA :) funny ... don't know how u came up with all those answers... wish i could...just not my style much... u go girl !
C

Unknown said...

I about dies laughing!
"I gave up politics after I lost my bid for county coroner."

That one had me rolling. Thanks for the laugh, I think I will steal this. Come on over and read my answers. :)

Unknown said...

You are so funny! I laughed pretty hard at #41!

And I disagree with you on the sarcasm one. Oh wait, that was sarcasm in your answer, wasn't it. ;)

Wendy said...

Ha Ha! Loved your answers. Especially "Only when I want to see." I'm going to have to remember that one.

I think I need that laugh this morning. :)

Anonymous said...

You? Are too funny!

dawn klinge said...

Ha, ha! You're funny. :) I will not even attempt to answer these questions because I don't think I can follow that up and be nearly as entertaining.

Kat said...

Dawn- Ha! I think most people just answer the questions. But man! That is a lot of questions and after a while I just started feeling like a smart ass.

lime said...

lots of fun answers in there but gangsta polka.....yeah, that's the winner!

Riahli said...

Oh my goodness you made me laugh so hard. :p I'd steal this but most of my answers would be the same... so I'll just leave it here. :)

Number two is most definitely me, wow can I relate to that one! Ha!

Words To Live By

Be grateful for each new day.
A new day that you have never lived before.
Twenty-four new, fresh, unexplored hours to use usefully and profitably.
We can squander, neglect, or use them.
Life will be richer or poorer by the way we use today.
Finish every day and be done with it.
You have done what you could;
some blunders and absurdities crept in;
forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day.
You shall begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be
encumbered with your old nonsense.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson