Sunday, June 27, 2010

Joining In

Getting to know YOU

The Questions:

1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
3. Favorite clothing brand?
4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
5. would you ever vajazzle?
6. Favorite Disney Princess?
7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?


1- After breastfeeding 3 kiddos my boobs were horrendous. I felt like they looked deformed. I can only imagine what they will look like after I am done with my fourth. Egad. If I had $5000 to spend on plastic surgery I would definitely get my boobs done. Not big. Just a C or something.

2- I have never watched soap operas. I have never really tried either. My mom has been watching As The World Turns for the last 30 or so years (how long has it been on?) but I just couldn't get into it.

3- I don't really have a favorite clothing brand. I really am not impressed by labels, to be honest. But I do love shopping at The Limited. I could buy EVERYTHING in that store. (and right now online they are having 70% off a HUGE selection of their clothes. woot woot!)

4- Shopping Spree at my favorite store! I REALLY don't have many clothes right now. I am still in the process of loosing my baby weight (man, this is really taking me a LOoooooooonnnnggg time!) so I have a limited selection in my current size. By the time I get down to my ideal weight (I'll get there eventually) I will definitely have to go shopping for new clothes.

5- Okay, I didn't even know what vajazzle meant. I had to look it up. Umm. Hmm. I guess I don't really know WHY a person would do that, but whatever trips your trigger I guess. I don't think it is for me though. I'll pass.

6- My favorite Disney princess is Belle. She is smart and funny and feisty and brave. Love her.

7- Toy Story 3 made me bawl my eyes out. I'll talk more about that later.

8- The only bone I've ever broken was my tailbone during labor with my first child. That. Was not fun.

13 comments:

dawn klinge said...

That's a fun meme! A broken tailbone sounds so painful. I need to see Toy Story 3. I keep hearing good things about it, but I don't want to cry. ;)

Riahli said...

Ha! I had no idea what vajazzle meant either...so wasn't expecting that!! Pass for me too, ha, ha!

Belle is my all time favorite, she reminds me of my beautiful awesome baby sister.

Every one of my friends that have seen Toy Story 3 have told me that they cried...I might have to wait and watch it in the privacy of my own home, I can be a bit blubbery.

I try to NOT think about what my boobs will look like when I'm done nursing Leiella...yikes!

I wish I could win some money for a shopping spree, I'm in the same boat with the not losing all of the baby weight thing (why is it so hard this time?) and I desperately need some summer clothes that fit nicely!!

Broken Tail Bone!!! Yikes! I felt like mine was broken after my kids were born (just because they were so stinkin' big I think they sprained it...just kidding!) (I know you can't sprain your tail bone.) (right?) I can't imagine the pain of actually breaking it!

Okay done with the randomly scattered comments... :)

Anonymous said...

I confess to being glad someone else hates their breasts after having and feeding babies!

Karen Deborah said...

i still think you need to go and get some cute clothes right now. I don't know what vajezzle is and after you guys comments I'll pass without knowing.

Kat said...

Karen- Haha! Yes, it is strange.
I did buy a few clothes for now, but I don't want to spend too much money if I am planning on them being too big in a few months. ;)

Green Girl- I never thought I would be the type to think plastic surgery sounded like a great idea, but I completely understand it now. Ah well.

Riahli- I was just telling my hubby about Toy Story 3 and I started bawling AGAIN. Egad.
I bet you bruised your tailbone pretty bad. Or maybe you even had a slight fracture. It is possible.

Dawn- You might want to see Toy Story 3 at home if you don't want to cry. Cause, you'll cry. Trust me. ;)

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Hmmmm. I would want my skin redone on my torso. Not bigger boobs or a tighter stomach (though those would be nice) but skin that I am ok with showing. Because it doesn't matter how much I worked at making my stomach more fit, the skin would always be a saggy, baggy issue. And I HATE IT.

Kat said...

Tracey- That is how I feel about my boobs. I've always had small boobs and have been fine with it. Never bothered me. It isn't the size. It is the fact that they are sunken and sagging and stretched and deformed looking. TMI? Sorry. Just how it is.
My sis told me to just get a really good push up bra but she doesn't know what she is talking about. I'd have to roll them up like a window shade. Ugh. That wouldn't help.
Ah well. There are worse things in life, right? Right.

Jessa said...

I want C cups. LOL I'm with you on that. I'm going to make it my midlife present from me to me.

Everyone says that TS3 made them cry so I really want to see it, but I don't want to pay theater prices; especially when we get in so cheap here on post for a movie.

Tammy said...

I really liked Toy Story 3. I was prepared to cry because of everyone telling me they did. So, I didn't cry, but could see why you would.

I would love an uplift and wish my little pooch of a stomach would go away.

tweetey30 said...

Havent seen toystory 3 but I have to admit I am not sure if I have seen the first two. I dont remember..LOL..

Unknown said...

My main comments?

1. Tummy tuck. Totally.

4. I love clothes but the maid service sounds AWESOME.

7. And yes, just bawled at TS3 yesterday myself.

And isn't 'vajazzling' hilarious?? People are crazy... ;)

painted maypole said...

#8.... ooooowwwwwwwww....... :(

imbeingheldhostage said...

We just had the Princess discussion at dinner tonight. I have collected Little Mermaid stuff for 14 years now. I have everything a grown woman doesn't need.

Now, consider my family situation. We had one boy after another-- four times. Finally comes a girl. She told me this week as she sat on her Little Mermaid comforter with the LM fleece throw over her feet and said, "I don't really like the Little Mermaid, I like Snow White and Cinderella and Belle...". Wouldn't it just figure?!

Words To Live By

Be grateful for each new day.
A new day that you have never lived before.
Twenty-four new, fresh, unexplored hours to use usefully and profitably.
We can squander, neglect, or use them.
Life will be richer or poorer by the way we use today.
Finish every day and be done with it.
You have done what you could;
some blunders and absurdities crept in;
forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day.
You shall begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be
encumbered with your old nonsense.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson