Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ouch

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. And, um, ouch. Yeah, I'm sore. Just a bit. It is a bad sign when your legs are sore almost immediately after you are done running. Bad sign. When Ben woke up at 4:30 in the a.m. (strange since he has been sleeping through the night lately) I really had to struggle to get out of bed.

My legs are sore. My arse is sore. My abs are sore. Even my arms are sore. I'd like to think that means that I ran much faster and harder than I thought, but I think it just means that I'm out of shape.

Ouch.

I won't even discuss how it was crawling in and out of the back of the minivan to put the kids in their carseats to go to school this morning. I'm so sore. Um, ouch.

Yeah, ouch.

Did I mention that I'm sore?

ouch

1 comment:

theflyingmum said...

Thanks for the comment over at my blog! Sorry you're sore - yeah, that horse is a painful one to crawl back onto. And yes, there are also things in my fridge that sure as heck taste better than thin feels! (that made me laugh out loud!) At least right now they do... Actually mine are on my fridge as that's where the chips are.

Words To Live By

Be grateful for each new day.
A new day that you have never lived before.
Twenty-four new, fresh, unexplored hours to use usefully and profitably.
We can squander, neglect, or use them.
Life will be richer or poorer by the way we use today.
Finish every day and be done with it.
You have done what you could;
some blunders and absurdities crept in;
forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day.
You shall begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be
encumbered with your old nonsense.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson