- I hate it when the toothpaste tube is squeezed in the middle. Drives me nuts. Can you say OCD?
- I get so mad when there are two cars right next to each other on the highway going exactly the same speed so that no one can pass.
- I think it is absolutely sick and wrong when media want to interview family members immediately after they just lost someone in a tragic accident, a natural disaster, or some other horrendous way. Have a little compassion, why don't ya? How do you THINK they feel? Leave them alone!
- I don't like it when athletes or actors thank God for their awards. I'm all for thanking God publicly, but I really don't think God cares who wins the Superbowl.
- It makes me really mad when people look at me with my three little boys and say, "You're crazy!", or "You poor thing!", or even, "Were you hoping for a girl?". How do you think that makes my precious boys feel? Why would I be crazy or need sympathy for having three wonderful, healthy, sweet, beautiful boys? Grrrrr!!!!
- It drives me nuts that every time I get in or out of my car in the winter I get a shock on the door handle. Is the air really THAT dry this time of year? Ouch!
- I hate the fact that when I get my hair done at the salon it looks fabulous, and then when I wash it and try to do the same thing it looks, well, not so fabulous. AH! This is why I need my hair long again. Throw it back in a ponytail, and go.
Ok. I think that is enough of that. I sound like a crazy, whiny person.
On a positive note, I got my first award. OHMommy from Classy Chaos gave me the I Less Than Three Your Blog Award.
Do you get it? It looks like a heart on it's side. So it is an, I Love Your Blog Award. Yeah! I'm so excited!
I am passing this award on to two other blogs ('cause it is less than three- I'm so tricky). I have a billion blogs that I like but I narrowed it down to Girlymom at The Red Door, and Heidi at Viking Conquest.
And last on the agenda today is Wordless Wednesday. Not so wordless anymore, but here is my pic, nonetheless.
Lunch time story with Daddy