Friday, February 17, 2012

A Week Of Lovin'

I love Valentine's Day.  I love all the love. 

That is what Tommy wrote on one of his five Valentine's he'd made for me and I agree.  I love Valentine's day too.  And I love all the love.  So much so that our Valentine's day was more like Valentine's week with little treats and presents here and there.  It has been a good week. 

To celebrate our good week we are going to have a nice little Valentine's weekend up north.  We thought it would be a good weekend to take the boys skiing.  Todd's folks are going up too and we hoped grandma could watch Grace so we could focus our skiing attention on the boys.   However, the little miss overheard us talking about it and she began screaming and crying, "I wanna go skiing too!  I wanna ski wit my mama!!!"  So, it looks like all the kids will be coming with us.  Who knew a 2 year old would love skiing so much? 

I guess we're gonna need a little more than love to get us through another crazy skiing adventure.  Wish us luck!


(My computer has been giving me major problems this week.  I had so many fun pictures from our Valentine week but I could only get one to upload.  Long story short, I plan on getting around to all your blogs as soon as my computer stops being such a brat.  Hope y'all have a great weekend!)

9 comments:

Hattie said...

Sounds like a great Valentine's Day!!!! Love the pic, so sweet!!!

Mom24 said...

Good luck indeed! Hope you have lots of fun!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

I love all the love too! :) And the chocolate - definitely love the chocolate. Hope you guys have a great post Vday weekend with the kiddos!

Unknown said...

You'll have a great time all together, I'm sure. Enjoy!

imbeingheldhostage said...

Hope you have a terrific ski weekend!!

Riahli said...

My computer has been a brat lately too...

Hope you all have an awesome time! :)

nbrsspot.blogspot.com said...

That is great. I have a new camera. So hopefully many new photo's. and lots of new stuff in our house hold going on.

Robyn said...

Hope you have a great weekend!

lime said...

hope the ski weekend went well!

Words To Live By

Be grateful for each new day.
A new day that you have never lived before.
Twenty-four new, fresh, unexplored hours to use usefully and profitably.
We can squander, neglect, or use them.
Life will be richer or poorer by the way we use today.
Finish every day and be done with it.
You have done what you could;
some blunders and absurdities crept in;
forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day.
You shall begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be
encumbered with your old nonsense.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson